Local Community Go Giver Club Meeting
How to Gain Access to the PROFESSIONAL ADVISORY BOARD You Never Thought Your Business Could Afford
Have you ever found yourself thinking any of the following things about your business?
- “I started this business so I would have more time with my family, but I feel like I never see them!”
- “I know I’m making money, but it feels like there’s never enough…”
- “I love the money I make, but I hate the work I do. This isn’t why I started my own company.”
- “I wish I could just start over! I feel like I’m at the end of my rope…”
If you nodded your head even once, then don’t despair. You’re not alone.
Many small business owners (and big business owners, for that matter) find themselves dealing with these issues in their businesses, and often, they emerge at the worst times, when you are experiencing and intense growth and financial success.
As a successful business owner, you know those are the times you absolutely cannot afford to slow down. As a result, this “stuff” gets pushed back, shoved under the rug, and generally avoided until you have a real problem on your hands: you’re unfulfilled, missing your family, neglecting your passions, and failing in your purpose.
Bleak, right? Well, crack out your calendar, because Good Success has the solution local business owners have been waiting for. We are proud to introduce the Community Go-Giver Club Meetup, a monthly meeting on the last Saturday of every month at 8:30 a.m. This group offers:
- Exclusive access to more than $9,300 worth of resources to lead business growth and efficiency
- Workshops and seminars designed to kickstart your business and your personal journey to truly Good Success
- Branding training designed to expand your reach and increase the size of your audience for your business.
- A team of personal business advisors acting as your personal board of directors to help you improve BUSINESS PROFITS & EFFICIENCY.
Don’t continue to struggle at the end of your rope. Eventually, that rope will hang you if something doesn’t change. Sign up for our first monthly meeting now.
You don’t have to do this alone. Your Good Success community is waiting for you.
Sign Up Now for your first meeting.